“Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive.” This Walt Disney quote perfectly sums up 90% of all animations we make. We are given a complex subject matter and are asked to present it as simple and comprehensible as possible. The other 10% you ask? Well, that’s just us fooling around with the tools that have been given to us.
Even though 3D animation has taken a huge flight, it is not “better” than 2D. It’s just different. Like your cat is not better than your dog… Although your cat will probably disagree. It’s just a different means to an end. And that’s what it’s all about… Using the tools we have at our disposal to help our clients reach their goals. Whether it’s growing their brand awareness, highlighting a new campaign or driving conversion. We’re here to help.